16.1.14

Great Escape


So right now I'm in the midst of packing for my trip overseas for 3 weeks! It's been awhile since I've gone overseas. The last time I left the country was approximately 3 years ago when I left for 2 months to America, Taiwan and Hong Kong. It was quite an exhausting trip but nevertheless, it was absolutely amazing! 

This time, I'll be going to Vietnam, Thailand and Taiwan, once again. I'm rather excited for this trip as there will not be my family, but three other families coming along with us. So altogether, have about 20 or so people going onto this trip with us! It's going to be hectic, but it'll sure be packed with lots of laughter and fun! I'm also grateful that I'll have people around my age coming along with me as well. 

First off, I'll be leaving tonight for Melbourne and staying there overnight, as there is no direct flight from Adelaide to Vietnam. Tomorrow morning, I'll be starting the journey off to my first destination, Vietnam. I'm not going to lie though, I'm not that thrilled about going to Vietnam, mostly due to the humidity over there. Hopefully it won't be as bad as I think though! But I honestly cannot wait to go to Thailand, and especially Taiwan. I'm guessing because I've already been there, so I know what to expect. 


I'm really looking forward to this trip and I sure hope it turns out better than expected! Be sure to check out my blog though as I will definitely be updating about my trip! 

No comments:

Post a Comment