26.1.14

Taiwan

After waiting for so long, I have finally arrived in Taiwan! Frankly, this was probably the only part of the trip that I was looking forward to. I absolutely love this place and cannot wait to start exploring all the food and culture here again. I'm also hoping to be b able to speak more Mandarin whilst here as it's been a year since I've stopped learning Chinese (tbh, I find it quite sad how I don't get to speak it as often now). 

I don't know what it is that I'm so captivated about this place. It's a lot cleaner here than Vietnam, I can tell you that! I guess it's because the place is a lot more modern and the stuff here are my 'trustworthy', if you know what I mean...

It's been less than 24 hours since I've been here and I can already tell you one thing, it is a place that's definitely worth going to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment